1. Who should I ask about an offered module?
2. Who should I ask general questions about the chair?
3. Where do I find the course material?
4. Where can I get information about the exams (dates, accepted examination aids etc.)?
5. When is the date for the exam inspection? Is it possible to have it earlier or later?
6. How many pages must be written in the bachelor, master and seminar theses?
7. How do I find the chair in LSF?
8. Why are any elements of the web page displayed incorrectly?
10. Are there any other problems with our website?
Questions about the offered modules please always address to the associated supervisor. These are listed in the individual subject descriptions.
General questions about the chair, research or study will be answered by our office.
For the English speaking undergraduate program in Management and Economics:
For the English speaking graduate programs in Management and in Economics and Finance:
The exam inspections are usually held in the beginning of the semester. Exact dates will be published on our homepage.
An earlier inspection is not possible. A later one is only possible in case you can proof that you were not able to come to the official one (e.g., due to internships etc.). Please contact the respective research assistant in that case.
Without appendices and the table of contents, table of figures, abbreviations etc.:
Seminar papers: 15 pages
Bachelor thesis: 30 pages
Master thesis: 60 pages
Internet Explorer: Tools (top menu) - Internet options - Security - Skripting - Custom level - Enable 'Active Scripting'