Marketing Performance Management (41058)
The objective of this course is to define and explain the fundamental aspects of marketing performance management with special emphasis on marketing controlling.
After successful completion of this course students will
- know the basics of marketing controlling and be able to apply instruments of marketing performance management,
- understand the emergence and relevance of fundamental marketing concepts and metrics, and
- have a sound understanding of different approaches for measuring, for example, brand equity, customer equity, and corporate reputation.
- Furthermore, get first insights on online performance marketing!
- Introduction: From the Transaction- to the Relationship-Paradigm
- Methods of Marketing Performance Management
- Customer Equity Management
- Corporate Branding
- Online Performance Marketing
- Web Analytics, Text Mining & Social Media Analytics
|Sarstedt, M. & Mooi, E. (2019)
A Concise Guide to Market Research: The Process, Data, and Methods Using IBM SPSS Statistics. 3rd Edition, Berlin: Springer Berlin.
|Homburg, C.; Kuester, S. & Krohmer, H. (2013)
Marketing Management A Contemporary Perspective, 2nd Edition, McGraw Hill, Higher Education.
|Chaffey, D. & Smith, PR. (2017)
Digital Marketing Excellence: Planning, Optimizing and Integrating Online Marketing. 5th Edition, Taylor & Francis Ltd.: Oxford et al.
Students who already passed the lecture "Marketingkonzepte and -strategien (20009)", "Marketingstrategien and Kontrolle (20074)", or "Marketing Performance Management (20952)" cannot score a grade in "Marketing Performance Management (41058)"! Find further information here: LSF or in the program handbook ("Modulhandbuch").
Students who want to take the Marketing Performance Management exam have the opportunity to secure five bonus points by participating in the "Google Digital Garage"!
All you have to do is to participate under the link https://learndigital.
All further information can be received in the lecture and the exercise.
|Prof. Sarstedt||Tuesday||03:00 - 05:00 pm||G22A - H2|
Please note that the lecture starts at 03:00 pm sharp and therefore ends at 04:30 pm!
|Pick/Schöniger||Friday||09:00 - 11:00 am||G26 - H1|
The first lecture will take place on 15.10.2019.
Please note that the first exercise (18.10.2019) will be replaced by a lecture which starts at 09:30, ending 11:00 am sharp! The originally planned lecture of the following week (22.10.2019) is therefore cancelled.
The first exercise will start one week later (25.10.2019) in the usual manner (09:15-10:45 am)!
Here you will find all necessary documents.